Monday, August 7, 2017

Using Social Selling to Break Into a Major Account

Using Social Selling to Break Into a Major Account

Key Account Management is a very complex and comprehensive process that generally addresses what happens after the sale. What we want to explore today is how we can leverage social selling in order to assist us in achieving our goal of breaking into major accounts. Nothing happens until somebody sells something.

It is also important to note that, while any major account opportunity will certainly warrant comprehensive preparation and planning, the basic concepts that we will discuss should be applicable to any sales opportunity.

My experience

I have had the good fortune to work with a number of major accounts during my career and these experiences have taught me a few things …

  • Most of my competitors wanted to break in as much as I did. Go figure.
  • Major accounts tend to be more faithful to their existing vendor until … they fall short.
http://ift.tt/2uiopJm

No comments:

Post a Comment