Monday, November 20, 2017

Watch Facebook, It Is Changing and Not For The Better

Watch Facebook, It Is Changing and Not For The Better

Over the last few months, from my own and my client’s experience, we’ve been seeing a huge organic drop in the reach of the posts and the videos.

Just recently upon doing research I discovered that Facebook is testing a new algorithm and it seems to be having a massive effect on our posts.

Since the new algorithm update earlier this year, we have experienced a dramatic reduction based on what I call the restaurant method of calculating, read the full update from facebook here.

This update had a huge impact, bringing our fan page reach organically to around 1 – 2 %. Now with this testing, it seems like we have hit the big fat ZERO….

Now if you’re like me, you’re possibly thinking Facebook is dead for business owners. Well, it has been dead for quite a few years compared to my first posts on Facebook back in 2007.

http://ift.tt/2zj7h8H

No comments:

Post a Comment