Monday, September 11, 2017

Social Selling – “You’re Going to Have to Tell Me to Go Away”

Social Selling – “You’re Going to Have to Tell Me to Go Away”

We have all experienced that situation in sales where a prospect just goes dark. They don’t return our calls or emails. Maybe they have already done the dirty deed “get the message and just go away”.

There are at least two problems with this … I’m not sure if you have actually pulled the trigger with someone else or if you are just dragging your heels. As a friend of mine says … “My second best answer is ‘No’”. At least it is an answer and not knowing is unacceptable.

Well, I can tell you that I have secured many a deal simply because I was the last man standing. Other times, I have lost the sale but, I have managed to set the stage for the next opportunity and/or receive a referral to another prospect (they feel bad for going with someone else and giving me a referral makes them feel better).

http://ift.tt/2wU8q3x

No comments:

Post a Comment