Wednesday, September 27, 2017

How Customer Question Research Can Boost Your Content Marketing

How Customer Question Research Can Boost Your Content Marketing

Does anyone else sometimes feel like their content just fails? Every so often I get into this funk and nothing I write seems to have any oomph. The topics are stale, or I am just not feeling it? Sure, research shows that it is what is popular in the public consciousness at the time. But trends and I don’t always mix and when that happens you can really see it in what I produce.

That is why this little trick really saved my bacon. After years of struggling with this particular issue, I realized I was missing the obvious: my customers were the ones I should be listening to. I had been hearing about – and sometimes writing about – the importance of answering customer questions for ages, yet I was failing to take that advice.

Once I made the shift it was like a whole new world opened up for me.

http://ift.tt/2hwPe6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment