Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Influence is Based on the Quality of Content Before the Reach

Influence is Based on the Quality of Content Before the Reach

In my neighborhood, every day of the week, at the same time, there is a young Latino who comes to practice his soccer moves on the forecourt of the church. I often stop to watch him, fascinated by his skill. The other day, I approach and ask him if he is part of a professional team. Without hesitation, he replied that it does not really interest him and that he prefers to continue to post his videos on YouTube and his photos on Instagram. I then told him that I would be interested in an interview with him to discuss his influence on social networks, and I ask him if he manages to live, how much he can do. He then raises his head and stops dribbling nervously with his ball, explaining that a clause in his contract forbids him to talk about his salary. Then he just gave me the name of his agency before leaving.

https://ift.tt/2JwFIwV

No comments:

Post a Comment