Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Facebook Features!

Facebook Features!

Every time I log into my Facebook page or profile I always find a new feature that pops up or one that I have become familiar with disappear.

It can be overwhelming for the business owner to keep up to date with the constant changes with this amazing social media platform. To remove some of that stress I have outlined a few of the new features that Facebook is now offering, you may be aware of them or you may not.

The first of many features is the ability to organise our newsfeed and contacts. If you use your personal profile as a marketing tool (accept all friend requests) you may wish to sort out the friends, family members, colleagues and networking connections, even those people that you haven’t met as yet.

1. Organise Your List

Open up your home news feed and under the explore tab on the left-hand side you will see friends list.

https://ift.tt/2MkORai

No comments:

Post a Comment