Sunday, February 17, 2019

Your Definition of Influencer Marketing is WAY Too Narrow: Influence is EVERYWHERE in Social Media – Podcast Ep. 133

Your Definition of Influencer Marketing is WAY Too Narrow: Influence is EVERYWHERE in Social Media

About a year ago, I announced that I would be writing my next book on influencer marketing The Business of Influence. But rather than creating a blog post about this new book, I created a campaign on Publishizer, a platform I highly recommend to anyone interested in writing a book. After selling hundreds of books...

Read More »

The post Your Definition of Influencer Marketing is WAY Too Narrow: Influence is EVERYWHERE in Social Media – Podcast Ep. 133 authored by Neal Schaffer appeared first on Neal Schaffer-Social Media Speaker, Author, Consultant, Educator and Influencer.

http://bit.ly/2TT82M1

No comments:

Post a Comment