Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Social Media

The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Social Media

In April, I highlighted the 5th anniversary of my contribution to Maximize Social Business‘s social media blog. An important milestone in my career that I wanted to mention because it shows me once again that blogs prove to be the key – an influential marketing mistress. This key that allowed me to open many doors of digital marketing, and develop a more peripheral and global (360 degrees) view of influence on social networks. To get to know all these experts and to exchange ideas with them. I had the opportunity to observe the evolution of the Web and social media from the inside, and to see that the most significant changes have occurred in relationships between the brand and the customer.

The Impact of Connected Consumers

As Neal (Schaffer) points out in the preface to my book, one must consider influence marketing in 3 respects;

  1. That of influencers and ambassadors, whose distinguishing roles must be recognized.
http://ift.tt/2pQu1E1

No comments:

Post a Comment