Monday, May 15, 2017

3 Crazy Cool Chrome Extensions for Twitter You’ll Love

3 Crazy Cool Chrome Extensions for Twitter You’ll Love

Life is busy for the social media marketer. Trust me, I get it. So when there’s an opportunity to save time on any task, even if it’s just a few minutes or seconds, I jump at it.

That’s why I love these three Chrome extensions for Twitter. They make my life just a little easier – which is a big deal for me – and they can help you too.

But time is short, so let’s get to it!

  1. Twitcher – Twitter Account Switcher

Twitcher is a super handy extension for those of you managing multiple Twitter accounts. It allows you to toggle between accounts you’ve added to the extension right in Twitter.

This is what my Twitter drop down menu looked before installing this plugin:

And this is how it appears with the extension installed:

Of course, when you first enable the extension you’ll only see the option to “+ account” – click that and enter the handle and password of the account you want to add.

http://ift.tt/2r8H5sC

No comments:

Post a Comment