Tuesday, August 7, 2018

How AI is Revolutionizing Influencer Marketing [Free Webinar]

How AI is Revolutionizing Influencer Marketing [Free Webinar]

As I proceed forward in writing my book on influencer marketing, The Business of Influence, I continue to to be amazed at how widespread influencer marketing has become today. I embarked on writing this book because it was the number one question I have been asked as a social media speaker. When friends of mine outside of social media began to ask me about the role of influencers, I knew that the topic had become mainstream.

The Old Topic of Influencer Marketing

Of course, the topic of influence is not new at all. We have been talking about the topic of social media influence here on Maximize Social Business for several years, including the dozens of posts published here by my colleague Raymond Morin as well as those published in the early humble beginnings of influencer marketing today, which was called blogger outreach, from Kristen Matthews.

https://ift.tt/2OjyAT9

No comments:

Post a Comment