Monday, March 5, 2018

How to Create Successful Content Using Seasonality

How to Create Successful Content Using Seasonality

Looking back on the years it is incredible to see how far my life – and work – have come. I couldn’t have conceived of the hardships I would face, the struggles I would go through, the triumphs and successes, the moves and changes. The industry I have dedicated myself to have shifted so dramatically over the past decade that it has become a whole new living, breathing force.

But looking at then versus now, do you know what has not changed a bit? The importance of content in any marketing strategy. Think about it, is content any less important today than it was ten years ago? Fifteen? If anything, it has become a more critical issue with the expansion of what constitutes as content on the web.

What was once a term reserved for email lists and gaudy, glittering web pages has opened to a broad array of videos, podcasts, slideshows, social media posts, infographics, comics… pretty much anything you can imagine now has its place in content marketing.

http://ift.tt/2tkndoF

No comments:

Post a Comment