Thursday, June 1, 2017

What Social Media Marketers Can Learn about Instagram from Magazines

What Social Media Marketers Can Learn about Instagram from Magazines

We’ve all heard about Instagram accounts like GoPro, RedBull or Starbucks that do a great job of Instagram marketing. Every time I read an article about Instagram strategy they pop up first as the best examples in UGC (user generated content) or hashtag contests.

But there must be are other brands and accounts that social media marketers should look up to and get inspired from. Something new and different, that hasn’t been talked about.

So I stumbled upon in this awesome research done by Flipsnack on how popular magazines use Instagram. After they analyzed 15 publishers in 90 days and viewed over than 6000 posts, they got some really meticulous conclusions.

Here I highlight the reasons I started following these accounts and what I personally learned from them.

1. There is no perfect time to publish on Instagram

Sorry to break it to you right from the start, but I want to make it clear.

http://ift.tt/2qEKIHc

No comments:

Post a Comment